About Me

My photo
Hi, I am Gera the creator of BrownSkinBeauties. This blog is a lifestyle blog its not just fashion, beauty, hair, love, or celebs its any and everything in between that I see in my daily life. contact me bsbbeauties@gmail.com www.brownskin-beauties.com COMING SOON pls follow us on twitter.com/bsbbeauties or visit myspace.com/brownskinbeauties or become a fan on fb! Always BSB

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

BROWNSKINBEAUTIE OF THE WEEK: TIA



Name: Tia
Age: 22
City: New York reppin
Measurements: 34D-29-39

Me: How long have you been modeling?
Tia: I've been acting since early teens and I've started modeling a year and a half ago.

Me:Why do you consider yourself a BSB?
Tia: My complexion and I think everyone has natural beauty no matter what their complexion is.

Me:What do you think of BSB and our movement?
Tia: I support it. I think its a big deal between light skin and dark skin and light skin tends to be the "ideal" of beauty but its not. Black women come and all colors and its good to see brown skin models on the come up.

Me: Pick either or.
Love or money?
Tia: Love. You can have a lot of money with no love. Money can't buy love at least not genuine love.

Me: Hood dude or Corporate dude?
Tia: Corporate.

Me: What's one thing men don't know about you that you wish they did?
Tia: I'm a romantic person. men think I'm stuck up, over the top, and high maintenance but I'm not.

Me: Are you single? If not what type of guys do you like?
Tia: No I'm not single. But I do like men who are honest, trustworthy, and can communicate.

Me: What do you think of twitter/fb and social networking in general?
Tia: It's good to keep in touch with friends. But it's also good to promote yourself and network with people.

Me: Whats your goal with modeling?
Tia: Modeling is to get my foot in the door but acting is the main goal.

Me: Lastly..Why do you love being brownskin?
Tia: I don't have to tan. LOL and of course all the health benefits.


To see more of Tia pls visit her http://www.modelmayhem.com/816427  and on http://twitter.com/TiaRo_OFFICIAL

No comments:

Post a Comment