About Me

My photo
Hi, I am Gera the creator of BrownSkinBeauties. This blog is a lifestyle blog its not just fashion, beauty, hair, love, or celebs its any and everything in between that I see in my daily life. contact me bsbbeauties@gmail.com www.brownskin-beauties.com COMING SOON pls follow us on twitter.com/bsbbeauties or visit myspace.com/brownskinbeauties or become a fan on fb! Always BSB

Saturday, May 1, 2010

WOMAN BLEACHES HER INFANT SON SKIN TO MAKE HIM LIGHTER!!


I got this story from mediatakeout.com and there are three things ridiculously wrong with this article.

1.Here it is 2010 and we are still believing lighter skin is better than darker skin.
2. This lady is brown herself and yet only dates light skin men because she believes "brown is dirty" which means she hates herself!
3.This dummy is really putting bleach on her baby skin!! Seriously! Are you that obsessed with skin color? That you will put BLEACH on your baby skin to attempt to make him lighter.

Everytime I see stories like this ..I get so upset!!
People try to love the skin you in lrather ight or dark!
And stop with the bleach and bleaching cremes it does not work!!
Only way to lighten your skin is by having vitilago like MJ or whatever his secret was..
What do you guys think of this story?

Always BSB,
Miss BSB
http://mediatakeout.com/40503/shocking_story_mother_bleaches_infants_skin____to_make_the_baby_light_skinned.html

No comments:

Post a Comment