About Me

My photo
Hi, I am Gera the creator of BrownSkinBeauties. This blog is a lifestyle blog its not just fashion, beauty, hair, love, or celebs its any and everything in between that I see in my daily life. contact me bsbbeauties@gmail.com www.brownskin-beauties.com COMING SOON pls follow us on twitter.com/bsbbeauties or visit myspace.com/brownskinbeauties or become a fan on fb! Always BSB

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

DREAMS AND GOALS


Today I made progress in my dream of wanting to be a songwriter. I came up with this hot hook and all I need is a male singer. My goal is to finish a song every week. I really believe I am good at it because I come up with ideas and melodies just as much as I eat. (and that is a lot) I gave myself a another year of this dream ish and if it don't work I 'm back in school being a school teacher. Y'all betta hope that I make it because your kids may not be safe. LOL Lord, knows what I may teach them! "Let's study Tupac Shakur for Black History month kids."
I am realizing you have to be consistent with your goals and stick to them. Sometimes its better to post them so you can see them everyday and you will never forget. So write down your goals big or small and hang it everywhere. In the bathroom, so you see it while you on the toilet. On your bedroom ceiling so its the first thing you see in the morning. And on the side of the wall so when you turn around to try to get them extra hours of sleep it will motivate you to get ya ASS OUT THE BED!! On the refrigerator so you can see it and think twice about putting it off until you eat a turkey and cheese sandwich. (and you know turkey and cheese sandwiches be bumpin)Write a goal statement and state your goals, how your going to achieve them, and by what time and repeat it every morning and night. We tend to pay more attention to things when its a constant reminder in our life. Believe in yourself, make sacrifices, fear nothing,and GO HARD!

No comments:

Post a Comment