About Me

My photo
Hi, I am Gera the creator of BrownSkinBeauties. This blog is a lifestyle blog its not just fashion, beauty, hair, love, or celebs its any and everything in between that I see in my daily life. contact me bsbbeauties@gmail.com www.brownskin-beauties.com COMING SOON pls follow us on twitter.com/bsbbeauties or visit myspace.com/brownskinbeauties or become a fan on fb! Always BSB

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

OUR ANTHEM "MISS CHOCOLATE" BY LIL JON FEAT.R.KELLY

While at work I heard the words, "I like that lightskin but that darksin I love" and I swear my ears had a BSB orgasm. LOL I continued to listen to the song and recognozed R. Kelly and Lil John voice but the other guy I assumes was T-pain but it was another guy. I was kinda mad when I found out it wasn't him because T-Pain always rep for us brownie but none the less I love this song. This song is overdue and I hope brings some happiness to some BSB who maybe going thru self confidence issues because of their complexion. I hope hearing Lil Jon say, "he coocoo for coco" and other lines like " I am in love with your dark skin" will make her know that being a brown/darkskin complected is not a bad thing its a GREAT THING!! SHOUT OUT to my chocolate girls, coco puffs, coffecakes, honey dips, brownsugar mamas, cinnamon bunz, and all my BSB its our time!!!!!

VISIT THE LINK BELOW TO HEAR THE SONG ( sorry i dont know how to add the video on here) (if u know how email me or comment me the directions) :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfqLLsFmTPg

No comments:

Post a Comment