About Me

My photo
Hi, I am Gera the creator of BrownSkinBeauties. This blog is a lifestyle blog its not just fashion, beauty, hair, love, or celebs its any and everything in between that I see in my daily life. contact me bsbbeauties@gmail.com www.brownskin-beauties.com COMING SOON pls follow us on twitter.com/bsbbeauties or visit myspace.com/brownskinbeauties or become a fan on fb! Always BSB

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Why Do Women ContinueTo Love Men Who Don't Love Them?


I have been a VICTIM of love or at least what I think was love. Maybe it was lust or infatuation I really don't know or care now. I was young and dumb and it was so exhausting on me emotionally during my adolescent years that I am more likely to cry than smile about it. But I can say my past relationship taught me so many lessons. LIKE DON'T BE A FOOL FOR LOVE!!! Yes! I realized you can only love and care about a person so much and its deadly to love them more than yourself. And if they don't do right by you now they won't until they CHOOSE too!

So that brings me back to my title of this blog, "Why do women continue to love men who don't love them?" Maybe its our egos. Meaning we can't understand or accept the fact that this man don't want us or love us back. Maybe we are conditioned to believe that one day this man will love me because he will see how great a woman I am. Maybe we continue to love them because we're scared to love anyone else or we don't want them to have anyone else. Or maybe we are just DUMB! DELIRIOUS! STUPID IN LOVE! Yeah I said it! It's a proven fact that love messes with our mental state to make practical decisions. According to National Geographic.com, "Scientists say that the brain chemistry infatuation is akin to mental illness-which gives new meaning to madly in love."
I truly believe what we sometimes think is love is purely infatuation or lust and we think its love but whatever it is do not give your love to anyone who doesn't deserve it. Don't love anyone who doesn't love you back. Love is to sacred and precious to be wasted. Be smart ladies and watch who you love.

"The worst thing is loving somebody who doesn't want to be loved by you."

Always BSB,
Miss BSB

No comments:

Post a Comment